- I want to wake up in the morning not feeling like I am 80 years old.
- I want to be able to walk or run around the block without having my lungs feel like they are about to explode.
- I want to be able to buy clothes from any store and not specialty plus size stores.
- I want to look into the mirror and not be disgusted by what I see.
- I want to feel energized though out the day and accomplish tasks around my house and not just sit on my couch.
- I want to walk into a room and not feel like the fattest person there.
- I want to meet a guy and not think that he is silently judging me for my weight.
- I don’t want to die of a heart attack.
- I want to be able to sit in a small chair with arms and not have to squeeze in to fit.
- I don’t want to turn 40 and feel like I did in my 30’s.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Why do I want to be healthy?
In the book Small Changes, Big Results she ask that I write to myself the reasons why I want to make a positive change to my health. Here is why (in no particular order) -
Posted by Wendy Malarsie