Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Here's where I am at today...

It's taken me a few (Ok, more than a few) months  to get back on here. I haven't been sure what to write or which direction I wanted to go with this blog. I originally wanted  this to be a place that I could document my weight loss journey but since my last post I realize that I want it to be more. I want it to be a journal of sorts for my life. My main focus right now is weight loss but I have been working on so much more than that. About a month and a half ago I started a free 30 day goal setting challenge with my sister. To say this had a huge impact on my life would be an understatement. It allowed me to dream again and set goals for myself that I had long buried deep inside me. It has made me excited again and given me things to look forward to. Here, my friends, is my list -


1. I will lose 100 lbs by Memorial Day 2016
2. I will re-start my blog by the end of September 2015
3. I will have started a camp/clinic for overweight teens in my area by the start of school 2016
4. I will save $5000.00 by 12/31/16
5.I will clean and de-clutter my home so that it is a place of relaxation and somewhere I want to spend my time by 12/31/15
6. Charlie and I will travel 2 times a year- to different places that we have never been to each time.
7. I will spend 15 minutes a day minimum on personal growth and development.
8. I will fix and landscape my front yard so that it is tranquil and a place of relaxation by Spring 2016
9. I will walk and/or workout 5x a week.
10. I will eat less processed foods and fill my diet with fresh healthy food.

The great thing about this list is that it is always changing and evolving. I am happy to report that #2 is obviously happening now but #1 is well on its way to happening too. I am down 18.7 lbs! Working on that goal is also helping me accomplish others goals on my list which is so satisfying! I believe that everyday we should be doing something to improve ourselves. Somedays I don't do everything I should that but most days I do. Each day just keeps getting better and better.


P.S.- For anyone that is interested in the goal setting challenge, here is the link -  Chalene Johnson- 30 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment