Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Monday, January 9, 2012

Exercise plan

If you know me then you know that I do not like to exercise. I will always find an excuse to not do it. I am finding out though after riding on my exercise bike for the last month that it really does make me feel better. As much as I would like to just jump right in with a hour long kick ass workout I know this won't work. Instead I have found a couple small plans to "get my feet wet" so-to-speak.

Level One Exercise Plan

There are 3 levels to this exercise plan. I will add the others as I get to them.

Monday-Friday Workout Plan

I will start out with these and see where they need to be tweaked and what needs to be added but for now this is a good place for me to start adding in exercises.

1 comment:

  1. I love that this workout is a Monday through Friday. I have a hard enough doing it during the week, but any workouts I need to do on the weekend are completely forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete