Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Tuesday, January 24, 2012


One of the first posts I wrote were the reasons that I wanted to make a positive change to my health. When I wrote it I just wrote what came to my head. I didn’t edit it or change what I was thinking. Here is what I wrote-

  • I want to wake up in the morning not feeling like I am 80 years old.
  • I want to be able to walk or run around the block without having my lungs feel like they are about to explode.
  • I want to be able to buy clothes from any store and not specialty plus size stores.
  • I want to look into the mirror and not be disgusted by what I see.
  • I want to feel energized though out the day and accomplish tasks around my house and not just sit on my couch.
  • I want to walk into a room and not feel like the fattest person there.
  • I want to meet a guy and not think that he is silently judging me for my weight.
  • I don’t want to die of a heart attack.
  • I want to be able to sit in a small chair with arms and not have to squeeze in to fit.
  • I don’t want to turn 40 and feel like I did in my 30’s. 

It was pointed out to me that they are a little negative and I would have to agree. So here I am writing them again and this time they are a lot more positive.

·        I will wake up in the morning feeling fresh and revitalized and ready for the day
·        I will be able to walk and run whatever distance I choose and have no trouble completing it with ease.
·        I can go clothes shopping and look fabulous in whatever I try on
·        I have more energy throughout the day to get stuff done.
·        I will walk into a room with my head held high and full of confidence
·        I will have no trouble meeting and talking to guys. Just by looking at me they can see my confidence and they will want to meet me
·        I will live a full long happy life
·        I will comfortable in small tight places and there will be plenty of room to move around.
·         I will turn 40 a confidant, stylish and very happy woman!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Wendy! I love how positive the revisions are! What a difference in how you look at things, it makes your goals sound wonderful and worth working towards. Good Job!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete