One of the first posts I wrote were the reasons that I wanted to make a positive change to my health. When I wrote it I just wrote what came to my head. I didn’t edit it or change what I was thinking. Here is what I wrote-
- I want to wake up in the morning not feeling like I am 80 years old.
- I want to be able to walk or run around the block without having my lungs feel like they are about to explode.
- I want to be able to buy clothes from any store and not specialty plus size stores.
- I want to look into the mirror and not be disgusted by what I see.
- I want to feel energized though out the day and accomplish tasks around my house and not just sit on my couch.
- I want to walk into a room and not feel like the fattest person there.
- I want to meet a guy and not think that he is silently judging me for my weight.
- I don’t want to die of a heart attack.
- I want to be able to sit in a small chair with arms and not have to squeeze in to fit.
- I don’t want to turn 40 and feel like I did in my 30’s.
It was pointed out to me that they are a little negative and I would have to agree. So here I am writing them again and this time they are a lot more positive.
· I will wake up in the morning feeling fresh and revitalized and ready for the day
· I will be able to walk and run whatever distance I choose and have no trouble completing it with ease.
· I can go clothes shopping and look fabulous in whatever I try on
· I have more energy throughout the day to get stuff done.
· I will walk into a room with my head held high and full of confidence
· I will have no trouble meeting and talking to guys. Just by looking at me they can see my confidence and they will want to meet me
· I will live a full long happy life
· I will comfortable in small tight places and there will be plenty of room to move around.
· I will turn 40 a confidant, stylish and very happy woman!