Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Monday, February 27, 2012

Colorado!

Every once in a while I get tired of the same old thing day after day and want to move as far away for here as possible. I long for the excitement of city life and all the things there are to do and see that we don't have. Even though I want a bit more I have to admit that where I live now is one of the most beautiful places on earth and that I am very lucky to be able to live here. Below are some picture that my sister and I have taken that prove my point. 

This is my view on my drive to work. I wish I had one in the summer because it is truly breathtaking. 

View outside my back door (if you look over the houses. haha)

My sister took this. It is above Mancos. 


Above Mancos

Above Mancos

On Junction Creek road. Feels like the top of the world

Above Vallecito Lake. Those trees are remains of the fire several years ago. 

Red Mountain Pass- beginning of color changing

My friends ranch

at the ranch- One of my favorite pictures

Who could forget the snow! Yes that is my house behind all that snow.  
Hope you enjoyed these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment