Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well it seems I am getting behind again in my posts. I am now 2 1/2 weeks into my Jillian Michaels workouts. I completed workouts 1 and 2 last week and moved on to 3 and 4 which I will continue through next week. She really amps up the workouts. I am kind of scared of what is to come. The good news is that I know I will be ready for whatever she throws my way. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger and able to do a lot more different exercises every week (with the exception of planks). Any exercise involving planks is very hard! I will master them though!!! I have been getting up at 6am to workout and that is working great for me. I feel so good all day. The one downside that I have noticed is that I am tired and ready for bed at about 8pm. I'm not sure if my diet is causing this or I what. I will try different foods and see what happens. It might also be that heated mattress pad that I got for Christmas calling me to bed early. It just feels so nice and warm in there. Last week I didn't lose any weight but I feeling a difference in my clothes. I am really trying hard to not get discouraged with low number loss. I know that I am losing inches but seeing the scale go down is easier for me to see than inches. I'm trying to change my mindset and focus on how far I have come since January 1 instead of how far I need to go. I'm doing great and I will keep it up.
Every so often I post my progress on Facebook and that is really helping me keep going. I love the positive feedback that I get from friends. Something else that keeps me going is that a lot of people have told me that I am inspiring them to go work out and get moving. I have never thought of myself as an inspiration and that really means more to me than I can put into words.
Here is a picture of my progress so far -

Before- taken fall of 2011

Beginning of April 2012
I can really see the difference in my body. I'm glad I took this picture to keep me motivated!

Thanks you everyone for continuing to support me and for all the positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment