Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5k finished!

Last Sunday was the Cherry Creek Sneak. That is the 5k that I had been training for. I was a little nervous about how I would do and how much of it I would be able to run. I am very happy with my results. My official time was 47.26 which is better than my practice 5k that I did at Easter. I also had to stop half way through to go to the bathroom so I know that had I kept going my time would have been better. I also jogged a lot more than I did on Easter. I think I walked about 3/4 of a mile total. As I've said before I really don't like running but I know that I get more healthy and fit it will be easier for me. I will keep it up just not make it an everyday thing that I do. Here is a picture of my sister and I at the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment