Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Update

Each month I have been measuring myself so that I can see the progress I have made that is not reflected on the scale. To date I have lost a total of 22 inches overall!! 22 pounds down and 22 inches down!! 22 might be my new favorite number this week. Here is the breakdown - 4 off my chest. 1 off each arm. 6.5 off my waist. 5.5 off my hips. 2 off each thigh. I'm so excited!!! I am also finishing up phase 1 of Jillian Michaels body revolution. I should have finished last week but I got sick so I didn't work out. I can't wait to start phase 2!
As for my 200 mile walking goal I have completed 8 miles so far. I am right on track. Having the treadmill at my house is really convenient and I love having it.

I took a side picture of myself to show how my body is shrinking and toning up.

Fall of 2011

May 1 (sorry for the flash!)

No comments:

Post a Comment