Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

10 things I've learned last year that have change my life...

This past year has been the most transformative year of my life. What I thought was a simple weight loss journey, turned into a journey into my soul. A journey to discover who I need to be and especially a journey of self-love and acceptance. I have shed many tears, wrote pages of journal entries and questioned myself more times than I can count. I wouldn’t change a minute of it. Below is a brief list of the 10 most important things I learned last year. These are the 10 things that have transformed me on the inside and how I see my life. A life that I see now is pretty amazing.






10.       Chose to be grateful, no matter what!
9.         Diet and exercise are the easy part. Un-fucking your mind from all the lies we’ve been telling ourselves is the hardest part of weight loss.
8.         Surround yourself with people who support you. Find your tribe, love them hard!
7.         Stop waiting! Stop waiting to lose weight before you do things you want or live your life to its fullest. Go on that trip, ride that roller coaster, buy clothes that actually fit and look good, flirt, get those boudoir pictures done. Do it now, otherwise you will be waiting forever.
6.         Forgive- forgive your parents, forgive those who have wronged you and most importantly- forgive yourself.
5.         Slow down and enjoy! Enjoy the food, slow down, savor and find pleasure in your meals, enjoy life, enjoy yourself, and most importantly slow down and enjoy your family and the people in your life- they won’t be there forever and your kids will grow up before you know it.
4.         The number on the scale does not define you. Throw the scale away and it’s amazing how free you will feel.
3.        You cannot get a positive result from a negative mind. Change happens from the inside out.
2.         There is a time for us all to move from princess to Queen and that time is now. Stop being the damsel in distress and own who you are and own your power.
1.         Love yourself and your body now. Love all of you as it is in this moment and love everything. Learn to love even when you've been hating it for as long as you can remember.
 
 
Want to know more about these? Stay tuned....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment