- Shop once this week to keep my pantry stocked with healthy foods
- Stay between 3 and 6 on the hunger continuum and register my hunger and satiety level in my journal
- The continuum is a scale from 1-10 starting with famished to stuffed until ill. 3 thru 6 are strong feelings of hunger to first signs of feeling full.
- Maintain my food journal
- ride my bike for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and increase the resistance and note my rides in my journal.
- Squeeze some exercise into my daily routine.
- create and maintain an efficient laundry system.
This week I was also supposed to continue clearing clutter. One drawer, dresser, closet, etc. Instead of doing one thing each week I started cleaning out one of my spare rooms. It has slowly turned into a room that I just dump stuff in that really doesn't have a place or that I don't feel like putting away. This will be a several week process but here are some pictures to see where I am starting. When I finish I will make sure to post those.
Wish me luck!