Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Week 3 – January 16 – January 22, 2012 -

Here is a complete list for weeks 1 and 2 that I am already doing.


  1. Shop once this week to keep my pantry stocked with healthy foods
  2. Stay between 3 and 6 on the hunger continuum and register my hunger and satiety level in my journal
  3. Maintain my food journal
  4. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
  5. ride my bike for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and increase the resistance and note my rides in my journal.
  6. Squeeze some exercise into my daily routine.
  7. clean 1 drawer/cabinet/closet a week (right now I am focusing on a whole room- will be several week process)
  8. create and maintain an efficient laundry system.

Here are the additional steps that are added in for week 3-

  1. Eat 3 meals and 1 or 2 small snacks each day
  2. Add stretching to my workout routine
  3. Take a multivitamin each day – I am actually taking a multivitamin, a fish oil pill and a Llysine pill. (this is for cold sores so that I hopefully won’t get them too often)
  4. be aware of my posture. Walk tall and with confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment