Week 3 – January 16 – January 22, 2012 -
Here is a complete list for weeks 1 and 2 that I am already doing.
- Shop once this week to keep my pantry stocked with healthy foods
- Stay between 3 and 6 on the hunger continuum and register my hunger and satiety level in my journal
- Maintain my food journal
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- ride my bike for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and increase the resistance and note my rides in my journal.
- Squeeze some exercise into my daily routine.
- clean 1 drawer/cabinet/closet a week (right now I am focusing on a whole room- will be several week process)
- create and maintain an efficient laundry system.
Here are the additional steps that are added in for week 3-
- Eat 3 meals and 1 or 2 small snacks each day
- Add stretching to my workout routine
- Take a multivitamin each day – I am actually taking a multivitamin, a fish oil pill and a Llysine pill. (this is for cold sores so that I hopefully won’t get them too often)
- be aware of my posture. Walk tall and with confidence!