Week 5 – January 30 – February 5, 2012
1. Shop once this week to keep my pantry stocked with healthy foods
2. Stay between 3 and 6 on the hunger continuum and register my hunger and satiety level in my journal
3. Maintain my food journal
4. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
5. ride my bike for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and increase the resistance and note my rides in my journal.
6. Squeeze some exercise into my daily routine.
7. clean 1 drawer/cabinet/closet a week
8. create and maintain an efficient laundry system.
9. Eat 3 meals and 1 or 2 small snacks each day
10. Add stretching to my workout routine
11. Take a multivitamin each day – I am actually taking a multivitamin, a fish oil pill and a Llysine pill. (this is for cold sores so that I hopefully won’t get them too often)
12. be aware of my posture. Walk tall and with confidence!
13. Limit alcohol to one night a week and limit number of drinks to 2. Unless it is a margarita from Chavolos then the limit is 1.
14. When going out to eat or at friends, chose food that is not fried and don’t graze around the food table.
Here are this weeks new steps-
15. Replace bad fats with good fats.
16. Add one fun element this week. (going dancing, playing basketball, etc.) This can take the place of one of my bike rides.
17. discover the benefits of yoga (once a week)
18. clear the clutter from a mail pile, front door, etc and maintain a system to keep it clear.