Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baked Southwestern Eggrolls with Avocado dip

I didn't count my roasting veggies as my new recipe of the week. That would be pretty lame even for me. This week I decided to make something new for Super Bowl. Baked Southwestern eggrolls with avocado dip. They were really delicious and since they were baked a lot healthier than fried. I used the wonton wrappers for this since the Super Bowl is kind of a food grazing activity. It was a lot easier to eat than big eggrolls. When I was done making them there was some filling left which I thought that if heated in the oven would we a good dip on its own. For the avocado dip I didn't have buttermilk so I just used fat free half and half. Its only 3 tablespoons and I didn't think it made that big of a difference. It was still good. Next time I just might use only Greek yogurt and no mayo.
Here is the link for the original recipe.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment