I am noticing small changes to my body and the way my clothes are fitting. Yay!
Week 6 -
This week I am not going to be adding any new steps. This is for two reasons. One reason is that I didn't do any of the steps from week 5 and the other reason is that the new steps in my books are ones that I have already been doing. I am noticing as the weeks progress the steps in one book will be ones that I am doing from the other book. This week also marks the half way point for my 12 week program.
Here is a recap of the steps so far. I think I will print out several copies and keep them all over my house so that they are always on my mind and I don't forget to do something.
1. Shop once this week to keep my pantry stocked with healthy foods
2. Stay between 3 and 6 on the hunger continuum and register my hunger and satiety level in my journal
3. Maintain my food journal
4. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
5. ride my bike for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and increase the resistance and note my rides in my journal.
6. Squeeze some exercise into my daily routine.
7. clean 1 drawer/cabinet/closet a week
8. create and maintain an efficient laundry system.
9. Eat 3 meals and 1 or 2 small snacks each day
10. Add stretching to my workout routine
11. Take a multivitamin each day – I am actually taking a multivitamin, a fish oil pill and a Llysine pill. (this is for cold sores so that I hopefully won’t get them too often)
12. be aware of my posture. Walk tall and with confidence!
13. Limit alcohol to one night a week and limit number of drinks to 2. Unless it is a margarita from Chavolos then the limit is 1.
14. When going out to eat or at friends, chose food that is not fried and don’t graze around the food table.
15. Replace bad fats with good fats.
16. Add one fun element this week. (going dancing, playing basketball, etc.) This can take the place of one of my bike rides.
17. discover the benefits of yoga (once a week)
18. clear the clutter from a mail pile, front door, etc and maintain a system to keep it clear.
It was really hard to get on here and tell you that I didn't do good last week and that I didn't do the things I was supposed to do. That is the great thing about this blog, the accountability.