Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 7 and week 6 recap


Well another week has passed and I really didn’t want to blog today. I am disappointed to say that I gained half a pound. This past week was my birthday and I celebrated for 2 days. I didn’t work out and I didn’t pay any attention to my diet. I’m trying not to beat myself up about it. I need to figure out how to enjoy these moments in life with moderation and not use them as an excuse to just eat and drink whatever is put in front of my face. I have good intentions going into the events but they all fly out the window. I’ve always used food and drink as a social outlet. Trying to erase these past habits is really one the hardest things for me to do. I need to just remember to take each day as it comes. Don’t beat myself up and do better the next time. Sometimes that is a lot easier said than done.

Here are the new steps for week 7 that I will be adding to what I am already doing. The full list is in a previous post. 

-          Add core exercises and crunches to my workout routine at least 3 times a week.
-          Start reading the ingredient list on the back of food labels. Watch out for additives and sodium especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment