Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blah....but on the bright side

Well today I am up 2 lbs. I know exactly why and there are two reasons. One was completely in my realm of control and that would be my pantry and food. I did not go to the store this week so I really just ate a lot of carbs and ate out more than usual. I didn't eat very many veggies and  I also didn't drink water everyday like I should have been doing. The second reason is female issues so... 'nuff said. Next week will be better and I will keep on keepin' on! I have been working out doing cardio everyday except Monday. I am feeling better and better and a lot more energized. I have said this before and not done it yet but I really need to add toning and strengthening into my routine. I really enjoyed Crossfit but I do not enjoy the cost of Crossfit. I could plop down the $125.00 a month for a membership but that would mean I give up a lot of things and I am really not willing to do that. I also thought that maybe I would just buy a punch pass for $90.00 which is 10 workouts. I could go once or twice a week and do cardio for the other days. Then while eating breakfast the other day I decided to watch the informercial for Jillian Michaels new program that just came out in January. I have channel surfed past them for weeks now but thought I would finally see what it was about. Now I will admit that I really get sucked into informercials and usually want to buy every item I see. Luckily I have some self control and I don't buy them. This one was no exception. I wanted to call that minute and buy it. I talked it over with my sister, decided not to buy it but then kept thinking about it and so today I bought it. It's the same price as one month of Crossfit but its mine and I can do the program a lot longer than one month. I think what I like about this is what I like about Crossfit. Crossfit is a high intensity workout that only lasts between 15-30 minutes and you actually get a really good workout during that time. Jillian's program is very similar. It is only 30 minutes a day and high intensity as well. The program is a 90 day body revolution that has 15 disks that you workout from. Changing up the workouts so that boredom doesn't set in. Also that fact that it is Jillian Michaels I know that it will work. She has proven herself over and over again on TV. I just have to be committed to doing the program. I should get everything in about 10-12 days. What I will do is instead of riding my bike in the morning I will do the DVD's. Its the same amount of time but will burn way more calories and tone and strengthen. I am really excited to get going on it. All the reviews I have seen so far the people are really enjoying them. They are hard but not impossible. Once I get them I will keep you updated on my progress.  Here is the information if you are interested in seeing what I am talking about.



www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com



Yep, It's possible! You just have to work for it. Easier said than done, right?!?
source

No comments:

Post a Comment