Living 40 plus and fabulous

Living 40 plus and fabulous

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Think on this for a while...

"You become what you think about most of the time."

This quote hit me pretty hard today. I've heard it before but in different forms. "Think and you will create", etc, etc. I'm not sure why in this text it really hit home. Maybe because what I think about most of the time is this- why am I fat, why am I single and alone? Well that is exactly what I have created. A fat, single, lonely girl. I can't blame anyone else but myself. I did this to myself but I am determined that is not what I will be thinking about anymore. This is not who I am anymore. I'm going to remember that I am a beautiful, independent woman and I am so strong and can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I have the best friends anyone could ask for and my life is so full and the future is mine!
I want you to sit down and ask yourself what it is you think about most. If it is negative and not what you want, change it . It is up to you to fix what is wrong and no one else's responsibility. It is up to you to grab life by the horns and not let go until you have what you want. Don't worry about being selfish because in the end it up to you to make your life better and enjoy this limited time on earth. Because when you are happy and full-filled, just think who else's life you can change or influence. Just think what you can accomplish. No dream is too big or too small. Do it! Do it for yourself!

What are you going to become??

No comments:

Post a Comment